Based in the darkest jungles of Australia
10th Jan, 2020
Stranded in a strange galaxy, you must fight for survival using only your wits, your ship, and your party planning robot companion. Explore the universe, befriend bizarre aliens, and blast through hordes of monsters as you endeavor to find a way home.
From the team that brought you Death Squared, Thumb Drift and One More Line.
Art direction & world by Scott Vanden Bosch
Story by Mike Rosenthal
Voiced by Mick Lauer (RicePirate) and Cassie Ewulu
No Way Home is set in an expanding universe. We’ll be updating with new content, stories and features. Stay tuned!
No Way Home started as "What Would Asteroids be like if developed in 2020?"
- A rich story mode set across a huge universe.
- Daily Challenge - run and gun for daily glory with a new mega weapon every day.
- Stunning hand-drawn artwork
- 50+ weapons to discover, craft and upgrade.
- Over 60 unique enemies to battle.
- An immersive mission system.
- Epic Boss battles!
- EA procedural universe, every game is unique!
- With multiple paths to take, it's up to you to discover your own path to survival!
- Trade, collect, loot and plunder precious cargo.
- Full controller and touch screen support.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Finally, some mindless space shooting fun"
- Leif, Macworld.com
About SMG Studio
SMG is dedicated to producing games with original and licensed IP.
What does S.M.G stand for? Small Medium Giants? Sensible Motorcycle Gang? Six Million Gorillas?! We could tell you, but where's the fun in that?
More information on SMG Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
No Way Home Credits
Full List Coming (it's long)
Can find in game for now