Based in the darkest jungles of Sydney, Australia
Press / Business contact:
22-36 Mountain St
Ultimo, NSW 2007
+61 2 9280 4480
SMG is dedicated to producing games for mobile, desktops and consoles.
What does S.M.G stand for? Small Medium Giants? Sensible Motorcycle Gang? Six Million Gorillas?! We could tell you, but where's the fun in that?
SMG was one of 10 companies funded by Screen Australia’s Games Enterprise grant before the funding was cut in 2014. Before starting SMG our core team have previously worked together for over 4 years creating advergames for brands. SMG is the "skunkworks" indie studio for the Soap Creative.
Death Squared Announce Trailer YouTube
Super One More Jump YouTube
Thumb Drift's Launch Trailer YouTube
One More Bounce YouTube
Thumb Drift's "The Showdown" Trailer YouTube
One More Line Steam Edition YouTube
One More Dash: SMG's third game for IOS and Android. YouTube
OTTTD: Our first game available on Steam and mobile/tablet YouTube
One More Line's Launch Trailer YouTube
Hyper Death Robot Party. Currently on hold for now YouTube
If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Death Squared: Indie Mini Booth Selection" - PAX East 2016, Pax West 2016
- "Death Squared: Indie Showcase" - PAX Australia, 2015
- "One More Line: Indie Mini Booth Selection" - PAX East 2015, PAX Prime 2015
- "OTTTD: Winner Best Other Game" - Intel Level Up, 2014
- "One More Line: Best In Play: honourable mention" - GDC, 2015
- "OTTTD: Best of May" - App Store, 2014
- "OTTTD: App of the Year" - Indiedb, 2014
- "One More Line: Editors' Choice" - Google Play Store
- "Death Squared: Game of Show Pax West 2016"
- SAM MACHKOVECH, Ars Technica
- "Thumb Drift Review"
- Nathan Reinauer, Touch Arcade
Head of Production
Head of Art